only US continental
More Shipping / Return Information
Pink+Stitch is a manufacturer and wholesaler of Young Contemporary Styles.
It's located at the heart of Los Angeles, California.
Our mission is to provide our customers the best quality, affordable and fashionable garments.
Shipping / Return Information
Pink+Stitc. ships via UPS, Fedex. Additional shipping rates will apply to international orders. Standard Shipping charges will apply to all orders. Shipments are sent out daily from Mondays through Fridays (holidays excluded).
Shipping Choices Cost *
• Ground (3-7 days, determined by destination) - most cost effective
• 3 Day Select (delivery by end of day)
• 2nd Day Air AM (delivery by 10:30 am)
• Next Day Air Saver (delivery by 3pm)
• Next Day Air (delivery by 10:30am)
• Next Day Air Early AM (delivery by 8:30am) - most expensive
* Price depends of weight of box and destination.
ALL SALES ARE MADE FINAL AFTER PURCHASE, However, if you receive merchandise that is DAMAGED, We will be glad to accept the return as long as we receive a claim WITHIN 5 business days of the day you received the merchandise. We do not do refunds unless you plan on not ordering with us in the near future. We will only give credit on your next order and/or exchange
1. ALL RETURNS MUST BE AUTHORIZED through a rep here at Pink+Stitch. You must request an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number: To request an RMA number simply email us at email@example.com and request an RMA number. Please be sure to let us know in your email: (1) Which item you would like to return. (2) Why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the copy of your packing slip.
2. Please note: For a return to be accepted for FULL credit of item price, items must be in their original purchase condition, including the original product packaging and all accessories. Any item that you received with tags attached must be returned with those tags intact. We do not do refunds unless you plan on not ordering with us in the near future. We will only give credit on your next order and/or exchange. We will issue you a call tag for the return.
3. For any returned packages with failure delivery, i.e., multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, or delivery refusal, you will be issued a store credit for the amount of the purchase, minus original shipping cost and return shipping cost, if applicable, as well as a 15% restocking fee.
Will I be charged for return shipping?
If you are returning a purchase due to a manufacture defect or receiving the wrong product, you will be reimbursed for the return shipping cost equal or lesser than the original shipping cost. If you choose to use a return shipping method that exceeds the original cost, you will be responsible for any amount over the original shipping cost.
If the return is not due to a manufacture defect or receiving wrong products, the return shipping will be at your expense, using the carrier of your choice
Is the original shipping refundable?
If you are retuning a purchase due to a manufacture defect or receiving the wrong product, original shipping is refundable.
How do I make an exchange?
Pink+Stitch strives to offer you great merchandise at unbeatable prices every day. Exchanges can only be made if the item purchase is defective on arrival or wrong item has been shipped.