Quick View FAQ
How to register?
Please click on the link below to go to the buyer's registration page.
Fill out all the information required about your business.
Attach Required Documents (Business License, federal Tax ID (EIN), or Seller Permit, and Recent Sales Receipts). If you don’t have all required documents at the moment of registration, you can upload or email them to customer service later.
Agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Click “Submit” button.
What if I don’t have recent sale receipts?
No worries, we’ve got you covered! We would love to support new businesses, so attach your Sales Permit and Business License. If you are still missing one of those documents, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your web store (or other online property) link(s).
What are the required documents?
Business License or Seller's Permit (A legal document that allows you to sell merchandise in your State or Country).
Recent purchase invoices from two separate FASHION RELATED wholesalers containing:
- Both vendor and buyer's information.
- Description, quantity, and total paid for merchandise.
Please remember, all information on your documents should match your registration.
You have three options of submitting your required documents:
- Attach them during the registration process.
- Email them at email@example.com
- Log in and the option to upload the documents will pop up.
Please, make sure all files are in .jpg or .pdf formats
Why do I have to submit documents? I want to spend money, so why can’t I?
Fashion Domino is a wholesale, business-to-business website. We represent established manufacturers & distributors who sell to retail businesses ONLY. We are not open to the public. If you would like to purchase individual brands' pieces, please go to vendors' own retail sites.
Will you approve my account immediately if I submit all required documents during the registration process?
Submitting documents during the registration will speed up the approval process. However, please note that sometimes we are overbooked with applications, and in this case, it will take up to 24 hours.
If you choose to email your documents separately from the registration, it will take up to 24 hours to get a response/approval.
We always try to approve our buyers as fast as we can because we are here to help you with your business.
I submitted all necessary documents, why did you not approve my account?
If you did not receive any communications after one business day, please contact our Customer Service Department to make sure
- You sent correct documents.
- We received your email.
You can reach us at 213-493-4772 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I still place orders if I did not receive my verification email?
You have to receive our approval and verification email first. We treat our wholesale business model seriously and would like to protect vendors' product information from non-B2B companies and trade pirates.
What are the international buyer requirements?
As an International buyer, you have to provide the following documents.
- A legal document that you use to sell products in your country.
- Two recent merchandise purchase invoices from different wholesalers.
Again, if you don’t have recent invoices, email our customer service at email@example.com with your country’s business license and link of your store.
Order Support / Order Status
How to place an order?
- Login to your Fashion Domino account and select the category.
- Each category will display vendors carrying the item of your interest.
- Click the vendor of your choice, and it will take you to their storefront.
- You can browse their styles and make a purchase.
- Once you placed an order, it will be added to the cart (upper right corner).
- The payment will be charged once you click “place your order.”
What's my order status? How will I get notified that my order is shipped?
- Please go to the “Order History” to view all orders.
- You can track the order status here and cancel item(s) if needed.
How can I track my package? / Where can I find my tracking number?
Your tracking number is on the invoice. However, if you do not see it, please contact the vendor for information. You can find Vendor's contact information on their storefront.
View your order / print an invoice
- Order History section of the website contains a complete record of all orders you have placed through Fashion Domino. You can view and track each order here.
- You can also print an invoice under Order History.
What is your Image Download Policy?
Images are only available at vendors’ discretion. Please contact the vendor for their approval.
I changed my mind, how can I make changes in my order? For example, I would like to cancel a style or change the number of items?
Please contact the vendor immediately to modify or cancel your order.
What should I do if my order never arrived?
Please contact the vendor. Fashion Domino is a wholesales platform and does not carry or sell any merchandise.
An item is missing from my shipment
Please, address any discrepancy or issues with your order to the vendor. Each vendor has their contact information on the storefront.
- Please go to Fashion Domino homepage.
- Click sign-in then “forgotten password.
- Submit the email address that you used during the registration process.
- Enter your registered email address and click continue.
- Check your email to receive your new password.
Edit/update my account information
Please sign in and go to “My Account” located at the top right of the homepage. You can change your information (email, shipping address, password, etc.) here. Please be advised your new email address will be your unique login ID.
Request a business name change
- You can only change your business name if you have a new seller’s permit or license indicating the change.
- Please send your updated documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “change business name.”
- You can also go to “My Account” and upload new documents. Be sure to notify us via email that you are requesting a business name change.
Unresolved/returned order issues
- For all order issues, please contact the vendor directly to resolve.
If for some reason, vendor (s) do not respond, please contact our Customer Service Department for further assistance.