ELLISON APPAREL RETURN POLICY
Stated below are the return policies of Ellison Apparel Inc. Please read them carefully as they will be strictly enforced.
Should you choose to return your order, it will be assumed you have read and understand the return policies stated here.
- Order cancellations, returns, and exchanges must be requested by written form
(letter or e-mail) to: HELLO@SHOPELLISON.com
- Ellison Apparel must receive the letter or e-mail within 30 days of receipt of merchandise. The letter/e-mail must include the damaged style number(s), how many pieces are damaged, which sizes are damaged, a description of how each item is damaged, and photos of the damaged pieces with the damaged areas clearly marked and visible.
- ALL SALES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Only exchanges, merchandise replacements, or merchandise credit with be allowed.
- The buyer will be responsible for the shipping charges of returned or exchanged items.
- Shipping and handling fee are non-refundable.
- When returning merchandise, please specify how each item is damaged and put a copy of the document with descriptions in the returned box.
- All items being returned for merchandise credit must be in their original condition with the original packaging.
- All damages must be visible in plain sight and the damaged areas must be marked with tape. We will only accept damaged items that have not been purposely tampered with.
- Upon review of damages, items will be replaced in the same size, color, and style number.
- All sales items are final sale.
* All returns, exchanges, or damages will not be accepted or reviewed after 30 days of receipt of merchandise in any case.
Ellison apparel must receive notice of damages, cancellations, and claims for returns within the 14 days upon receipt of merchandise and will be valid of only exchange or store credit only[there are no refunds back to credit/debit cards]. Unsatisfactory cancellations/returns and or double shipments should be confirmed for record through email confirmation sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All sale items are final. If reporting damaged merchandise, please email us photos of each damage and piece. If the merchandise is returned with no faulty reason, there will be a 15% restocking fee deducted from the store credit that will be issued and we will not be responsible for the shipping costs. IMPORTANT NOTE: Ellison Apparel Co. does not by any way allow to relabel our products exemption to private cut orders which you can call to the given number for further information. Failing to provide reliable care instructions and warnings for the useful life of an item as well as the original label of each garment without authorization of removal or change from vendor is a violation of the FTC Act. Violators are subject to enforcement actions and penalties of up to $16,000 for each offense. In enforcement actions, the FTC contends that each mislabeled garment is a violation. Changed labeled items are not allowed most importantly not accepted for return, exchange, store credit or refund. If returns come back without Ellison’s original labelling a 25% restocking fee will be applied to subject for credit! All store credit will be issued once returned merchandise is received. Store credit will expire a year after the store credit has been issued. Ellison Apparel will not be held responsible for any returns that are made without proper authorization. If you have any questions please give us a call at 213-749-4907. Please email our Ellison Team over to email@example.com Thank you for your cooperation. All Residential shipments are to be send as Delivery confirmation without a signature require but if you wish for us to send it out as signature require please email us to set it up like this in your account. If a package is then lost or stolen Ellison Apparel is not responsible to replace funds or merchandise for you since we weren’t advice to make the proper changes to your account for shipping options. WWW.SHOPELLISON.COM
Tel. (213) 749-4907